DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.
Now I don’t understand a word of Greek, but…
Cuteness, sunglasses, leg porn, Miss Hannigan…
This article has EVERYTHING.
Circling the Sun, Johan Lolos
Before you start your vehicle, pause all text/email/social media convos. Arrive to your destination safely. #itcanwait
Carol Burnett’s display at the California Science Center, 2010.
I’ve been saving this banner for a special occasion, and what could be more special than MSW turning 30 this year?
Our 30th Anniversary Episode of the Week is the one that started it all, “The Murder of Sherlock Holmes.”